Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sweet Fan Fiction

Dobby's Last Wish by Sarah Jeong


"Hermione, Ron... I need you both to leave."

"Harry, we want to be here during this moment. Dobby was important to us as well" Hermione muttered at Harry, confused by his strange request.

"LEAVE US NOW. I'm not giving you another choice. If you stay, I will submit myself to Voldemort" Harry screamed, spittle flying out of his mouth.

"Hermione, I think we should go. This isn't the moment to ruin it all... let's leave them together. Dobbie gave up his life to save Harry." Ron spoke with a soft urgency. Harry had let out utterances from time to time that led Ron to believe something. Something dark, but very important, existed between them. Something that Harry had wanted Ron to know about, but could not tell him outright.

Ron could tell from the look in Harry's eyes that this was the moment, and he needed it.

As Ron and Hermione left the beach, and mounted the crest, Hermione looked back over her shoulder. She could see them, holding each other with eyes locked. She could hear one last sentence uttered, by a meek voice, ready to enter one final act of servitude before leaving this planet...

"Harry's pleasure is Dobbie's last wish..."



To Be Continued.