Monday, November 1, 2010

Bay Area Love: November Edition

"I wear my heart on my sleeve so everyone can see"


"If you want to feel it, you've got to believe it's alright /
tell me if you feel it, I know how much you need it tonight /
If you can't finally see it, I am here to be it and It's alright, it's alright /
together we will find it, you know we can't deny it tonight"


There's a lot going on this november... Here's a selection of what I'm really excited about! More info below Pic...


Thurs Nov. 4th -

Florence & the Machine DJ Set @ 330 Ritch St. SF (Popscene) http://www.popscene-sf.com/calendar/calendar_112010.html


Fri Nov. 5th -

Oakland Art Murmur til 9pm

&
Zoology Dance Party (Chocolate Blood SF)
http://chocolateblood.com/2010/10/16/zoology-movin-on-up-the-foodchain/



Fri Nov. 12th -

Evolve: 2nd Fridays @ Era, Oakland http://www.clubzone.com/events/199900/oakland/this-must-be-the-place/evolve-2nd-fridays


Indie Slash SF (http://www.dannywhitesf.com)
Spooky Slash was my fave. Halloween party this year, check his website for a recording of his set. And the previous Indie slash was great... I don't think I can miss this...


Sat Nov 13th (bday) -
Salted SF w/ Miguel Migs @ Mighty SF
http://mighty119.com/
I don't know who the guests are, but Salted just released two new EPs and they are molten lava hot, so I'm completely stoked for this.


Sunday Nov. 21st -

Boogie Brunch @ Levendre East Oakland http://eventful.com/oakland/events/boogie-brunch-/E0-001-034341932-0@2010101711
Delicious delicious delicious bacon.


Date TBA (likely Sat. Nov 27) -

thePeople Oakland 3 year Anniv. http://thepeopleoakland.com/
Can't believe how amazing this was last month. Can't miss it... not for anything.


Events I'mma slip in there...
-CAS thursday nights (NightLife) http://www.calacademy.org/events/nightlife/
-So Tender Tuesdays
http://www.google.com/calendar/render?eid=M2FzYXJyb2QwaWlrcGJvdTFxOTdsNHM4ZjRfMjAxMDExMDNUMDUwMDAwWiB1aGRoczYwNjJuYmZtcmZtNWZzNjViMXJhMEBn&ctz=America/Los_Angeles&sf=true&output=xml

Care to join? Please do!

No comments: