First of all, no one is really contributing or reading. I'd like to change the game to make it more appealing for everyone somehow. Ideas for ways to spice it up (crazy porn?) are welcome.
Secondly, last weeks objectives went by flawlessly. No nuts at work (or in general) and a HUGE amount of water everyday. 6-8 bottles (is a standard water bottle more than a pint? either way, I peed more than Eugene in history class, so I think that's a good thing) every day no exceptions.
I was able to talk to Devin, which I haven't done in a very long time, and was sad to find out Eugene dislocated his shoulder. Let's all send Joaq some good vibes this thanksgiving as he gets some Northern Exposure.
Also I bought plane tickets to NY, life is coming into focus very nicely right now. Jet blue round trip tickets with no stops for 400 bucks is a steal around xmas time with less than one month in advance. So I'm stoked.
I spoke at a marketing conference this week. It was nerve racking but really fun. I recommend impromptu decisions like that in any line of work. It really gave me a new edge.
Now on to the good stuff:
NEW MIX AVAILABLE FROM HAMMURABI & ROBOT BIRGENEAU

Bear Force One Sunday Sessions
Or download at drop.io/doublepenemt1
READ MY SPORTS BLOG: MAX ZHANG BABY!!

zhangtime.com
So much Zhang in my life. So good.
7 comments:
would just like to say that though I'll agree that the posting is ridiculously irregular, many of us are probably reading the posts on a fairly regular basis. I know I do.
I'm so excited to see you friday!! I have all day free, and it is devoted to us hanging out. Also: The only thing I'd be worried about with water is changing your blood pH. Because our normal pH is 7.4, drinking too much water can take us to 7. I recall that this happened once at a Berkeley frat. In fact, I would cut down to six bottles, because each is 16 oz. and therefore twice a glass of water. Congrats on getting your NY tickets. Turns out that I'm getting no funding for my school to go to Australia, but I'll figure something out....if this domain selling job I have works out in even one sale then I will have enough money to fund my summer, so I guess I'll just keep on that. Keep up the great work Robin. I'm just about to listen to your album. And thanks for going with my favorite team title. Bear Force 1 is the shit.
Oh, and changing your pH to 7 instantly kills you.
doesn't it take a REALLY large amount of water over a short period of time to do that to you?
I drink 6-8 pint sized bottles of water over the course of 12-14 hrs.
Eugene, do you know anything about negative health benefits? So far all positive
I remember the frat guy died from drinking too much water. He attempted a gallon without breaks or something.
yeeeaahh...I'm definitely no health expert by any stretch of the imagination, but hydration in general has gotta be good for you. Gives your cells a constant supply of Hydrogen to create a electric gradient, cleanses the body, etc.
Although I can imagine too much water killing you...either by lowering your pH as Mr. Redel mentioned, or by a simple rupturing of the stomach. But either of those would take a LOT of water.
Aight, just makin sure. If you'd be able to a ride to b-town Friday that would save me a huge amount of hassle, but again if all options are exhausted I will find you. And it will be glorious.
Post a Comment