First of all, pictures are always welcome on this blog.
Secondly, I'd like to hear your opinions on the whole thing Basant. Not that I expect you to have any unbeatable original thing to say about it, just that I would be down to hear your word on the whole endeavor. It's scope and implications. It's relevance to the US -- that kind of thing.
2 comments:
First of all, pictures are always welcome on this blog.
Secondly, I'd like to hear your opinions on the whole thing Basant. Not that I expect you to have any unbeatable original thing to say about it, just that I would be down to hear your word on the whole endeavor. It's scope and implications. It's relevance to the US -- that kind of thing.
Thirdly, SIKH AND DESTROY BABY
I second that...if you have anything to say about this, your comments would be greatly appreciated.
Post a Comment