Tuesday, November 4, 2008

As Always, Your Opinion is Appreciated

(A)



(B)



(C)

Everyone please let me know if you prefer one of these...

5 comments:

Kristen said...

MIDDLE!

MCJoaqabout said...

I really like the second and third ones. I think they'd both look great.

I wasn't trying to be harsh, just wanted to raise questions for you to think about. Do you still want to use the cartoon? Have you tried to incorporate it into the BART theme?

Robin said...

No no no, I don't care about the 'harshness.' No worries. I don't think that the cartoon can be meaningfully incorporated into the bart theme. It's also hard to get bart pics because of the number of people at the station.

There seems to be, in general, a trend towards the middle one (Kimberly from Halloween voted Middle as well). Basant says it is the only one he does not like because (a) it is too hippie [???] and (b) it is not clearly a bart station.

Just throwing that out there.

JPHATocracy said...

I'm a big fan of the third one, though it might be better for an attempted emo or ballad album. But I still think it's super cool. Hm, now that I think about it it might actually be too low-key for the kind of music you got goin on. I would instead vote for number one, though i think it would be better with a legit clear photo.

lisa said...

i'm a huge fan of the one in a previous post! now dat shit's tiiiiiight.