
and also in this video:
Find us at around 1:50
2. Robot Birgeneau and DJ Hammurabi come together to form... Double Penetration

Double Penetration will have their semester blowout performance at Cloyne's last party before the seismic retrofit. Members of our posse will dress in all black or all white. They will hold champagne bottles. Audience members will be ushered into the room in silence, and at the cue of the beat, all of our champagne team will pop their bottles into the center of the crowd. Please contact me, here or otherwise, if you would like to be part of this effort!
3. I got a Job! Like... a real job.
www.vidiemi.com
I have an area set up already in the office and I have a really great team of people to learn from. I get to help set up advertisements and learn HTML! THIS is what's up.
Cherrywood desks and two computer monitors are the company standard. So far everyone is ridiculously generous and nice!

3 comments:
Robot Birgeneau...
That just blew my mind.
Dude, a good job, a gig, making the news? You are living the good life, Robin. Congratulations.
I think I'll make a brief post while I can, then, since I failed to earlier...
Hahahaha...the moment Miles enters the video is so unexpected. I just started laughing because I was so surprised. You guys were definitely the life of the video.
i read them! i do! :)
Post a Comment