...is a dish best served sweet. And sweet it was.
Golden Shitty was about as good as it gets. Miles revealed his hatred for star wars and I revealed my unconditional love for meat products. It was the best of times. Well, it was a time, as David Markstein would say.
My mom made good company even better and it was nice to hang out in my house with my friends. A real pleasure. If I had to bet I would have lost money at that point by betting against the prospects of seeing Tal and Eugene.
Though one of matt's housemates was a total bitch about it, things worked out just fine in the end. Perhaps superior in it's own way. The dufour01 backyard was everything it should have been, and the company was quite good.
The crawfish shat and were subdued and killed. One found its way on top of Miles and another attacked Megan's hand in an act of Karma before its tasty demise.
I had a fabulous time, and ~3 bottles of Kriter, my night's goal.
My pecs are extremely sore as a result of drunk weight-lifting. I know that sounds stupid, but I lifted SO much more than I have ever done in the gym, and I did so properly and without fail. What the hell. 115 not counting the bar. sweet.
Alright, so I'm a bum. I don't have any media presentation to offer.
Only the mental image of a drunk Miles Markstein and myself setting off his fireworks using plastic cups at the Saturn Cafe while Colonel offered his classic "DSP software" prank call to Megan Martin's younger sister,
Happy Miles Day, everyone.
1 comment:
Sweet Jesus, please tell me there's going to be an official posse holiday on July 5, Miles Day.
Post a Comment