Thursday, July 17, 2008

Best kept secret!......Robert Yen

So I randomly called Robert Yen (blocked of course) from Robin's phone at 1:30 in the morning. He picked up immediately. I didn't really know what to say..so I just started asking about a couch (first in a connery accent and then in a Chinese one)...a couch I claimed to have seen on craigslist. He goes along with it....and asks me where I'm from. I say Ticonderoga....which I tell him is near Eureka. HE then SAID HE HAS THE COUCH and wants to know how much the price was! I then asked him if it was a nice couch and he said no. haha!

Robin and I then posted a fake craigslist ad! Mr. Yen will be getting many more calls about his 'couch'.

This man got a call at 1:30AM about a couch he did not post to craigslist..but nonetheless tries to a sell a couch!
Thank you robert yen.


Leather Couch - $85 (san jose downtown)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-07-17, 1:51AM PDT


Super exquisite Couch! Must get rid of quick! Leather couch super nice...very good condition. Super comfy...make good bed.!
Call me Robert . Deal last not too quick.
408-263-5102
Call me anytime! Call now! Call all the time! Must sell NOW fast! Looking to make immediate deal!

No comments: