Monday, January 4, 2010

Revenge of the Fallen

And much merriment was had. 

I imagine in the next couple days, people will be desiring their personal possessions, giving me an opportunity to speak with everyone again. 

I must mention something... 

Festivus (Ah um) ... Excellent party. My favorite of memory 
Joaq's combo bday/nye ... I have only heard good things 
Hammurabi's Sketchy 2010 Berkely Madness ... also very good. 

Have we begun to socialize well with each other or is it just my imagination? Til next time...




Dancin on keyboards like tom hanks in Big
checkin out pictures like mudflap and skid
Yellin at Dogs like my first name was Dwight
sippin champagne and dancin all night
your brother knows judo? i'm down for a fight
my only move is "windmill" -- i'll be alright
i'm down to get punished; down to excite
my cousin nick -- he's only here for one night
I'm epic motherfucker, like clash of the titans
your tepid like beebo: your ass is frightened
flying around, just because your excited?
i release my kraken just to ignite shit!
you can please my kraken because you like it
don't be surprised if i get excited!
my crystal is cracked / my flow is packed
just so i can bust it all over this track
you're the beatboxer, i'm the rhyme layer
you might be nogthena, but i'm the slut slayer
so if you dare, take a trip to my layer
if you want a beer of have a grievance to air!

peace bitches! 




4 comments:

MCJoaqabout said...

you fakein', rippin' r2 like bee-boo
i makein' shit rippin' hot lie bru-bru

sweet holiday season. I move in with Miles on Friday, we'll have to house-warm soon. How do you feel about my backpack as a housewarming present?

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ugen said...

droppin mystic lines like it was voodoo
who do, they who clackin hooves, my crew do
still don't fuck with Manishewitz, that Jew brew
lettin the New Year keep me high like I'm on K2

Eh, that backpack madness again?

Robin said...

K2...? it's more like your riding K Swiss
UC Berkeley Engineering physics 'n' shit
azn sensation with the social awkwardness
or straight head capin' it like jonathan bliss