Monday, April 7, 2008

Videos from the Dinner Party



When Shipping Up To Boston plays at a dinner party, the whole room shakes, yeah? Always a good song to get people going. Please note Tal trying to make sure stuff doesn't fall off the racks, and the singing at the end. Sorry about that.



I confess, the second video was definitely recorded by Joaquin, with his sneaky schmoo ways. There is couch conversation with Eugene and Tal impersonating Sean Connery. "Do you think i don't bleed blue and gold? cause i do!" You can see Francis lurkin on the corner, and fan jamming on the keyboard. What is this song, anyway?


Coming soon, the famous quote video.

3 comments:

Ryan McDonald said...

I really enjoy the graphic. Do you recall our harried conversation about the Presidio Social Club? San Francisco night, pint of Wild Turkey in Hand, and a fiddle player named Katyama that I just couldn't get out of my head...
Anyway, despite the fact that I learned of it in that fascist rag "Spirit Magazine" of Southwest Airlines, I think a trip to the Presidio Social Club is definitely in order for the end of the year.

Robin said...

as you probably noticed, this is the very same presidio social club, and our conversation was its inspiration1

Joaq said...

Are you sure it was me? What's my tell, the smooth camera motion?

P.S. Love the blag and the back log.