...skill. Hell yeah. Despite the usual ass-whipping that Engineering Physics hands to me twice a week, I struck back today completing the ENTIRE HW ASSIGNMENT. Got-damn. If that doesn't deserve a Go Bears, I'm a Stanford tree. That's right, you heard me. Also, an extra hell yeah for good measure in expectation of the coming dinner party...I feel that the patronage is going to be fairly awesome.
Anyways, I'mma be goin to the Black Keys concert tonight (almost wish I wasn't) and Sonny Rollins tomorrow (can't say I wish I wasn't, but it's still whack that I'm missing out on Cine-Spin). SONNY ROLLINS. Sweet jesus, this dude was born in 1930:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonny_rollins
He's a walking legend. I mean, I'd say more so than Dave Brubeck (unfortunately for Mr. Brubeck, he may fall under the category "Things White People Like"). Pretty sweet. Now I just need to see Herbie Hancock before he gets too old...
No comments:
Post a Comment