Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fashionable Musketeer Missing

5 comments:

Shuaster said...

I'm not sure I get it...but boy would I be ok with taking a crack at that guy.

Robin said...

That's the christian dior bad boy that got fired for saying 'i love hitler' to a woman at a predominantly gay and jewish bar in paris.

Also, antisemitic comments. Can result in up to six months in france.

Shuaster said...

Oh no sorry I knew that about him (hence the desire to crack), but I wasn't sure what your drawing was about. Did you see that video of him from another bar, years ago? Totally crazy, guy was complaining that he had to interact with the people in front of him because their parents weren't killed in the Holocaust.

Robin said...

The picture is of him showing up to the police station in paris. The sketch is my dramatic portrayal of his sketchy 'situation' as I perceive it :)

Shuaster said...

Ha! Delightful.