Saturday, December 4, 2010

An Important and Sincere Confession

Recently, I have been staring a lot at this picture. I do not know its source, or who it is, but it causes a strange and emotional, and most dangerously, sexual reaction in me. The longer I look at it, the less I understand it, and yet, the more I want to look at it. I have pushed many people out of my life in order to spend more time with this picture. It has become a serious problem, to the extent that I intentionally lost my phone in order to avoid people and situations that I thought the man in this picture would find unpleasing. I have no logical reason to believe I understand his motivations, yet I do. The look in his eyes will say it all.

On this important day, I want to share this picture with all of you. Maybe if I share it, someone will know who it is, and I can finally surmount many of the addicting problems this picture has brought into my world. And I will probably masturbate a lot less as well, for this picture causes undesirable and sometimes day-long, violent strings of masturbation.

No comments: