yeah, the sample is from "Owl City" -- and I'm glad someone used it. I always thought it was really sweet, but unfortunately, the original is so bad that it could have potentially disqualified it forever. Here's a snippet of previous analysis of that song...
5. Owl City - Fireflies Sounds like someone got ahold of an autotune and an old moby record and said "fuck it. let's get emo." 10,000 lightning bugs giving you hugs? Are you 8 years old? What the fuck is that shit.
taken from ... http://thepresidio.blogspot.com/2010/01/current-top-40-reviews-in-brief.html
1 comment:
Hey Mang!
yeah, the sample is from "Owl City" -- and I'm glad someone used it. I always thought it was really sweet, but unfortunately, the original is so bad that it could have potentially disqualified it forever. Here's a snippet of previous analysis of that song...
5.
Owl City - Fireflies
Sounds like someone got ahold of an autotune and an old moby record and said "fuck it. let's get emo." 10,000 lightning bugs giving you hugs? Are you 8 years old? What the fuck is that shit.
taken from ... http://thepresidio.blogspot.com/2010/01/current-top-40-reviews-in-brief.html
Post a Comment