Excellent news: not only is my tutoring canceled for Friday, but I don't have to worry about Monday, because it turns out the school I teach at then has Memorial Day off, a possibility that had completely slipped my mind in the tumult of excessive scheduling. So!
Bushy and I are leaving Seattle at 8am on Friday and taking I-5 (the manlier, less attractive route) so we should probably be in Berkeley by 10pm or so that day, and we'll probably leave Berkeley on Monday around the same time to get back to Seattle in a similar manner. That means that Friday night and all of Saturday and Sunday are game. Goodness gracious!
Again, I'm really looking forward to visiting. I'm bad over the phone and I haven't had any time to write these days, so I've got a host of sweet stories to tell in person. And hey, if any of you guys find it hard to get to me during this weekend, maybe I'll just drive and pick you up. In my car. That I own. And drive. By myself.
3 comments:
In my car. That I own. And drive. By myself. And touch myself in. By myself. And with others. And with your mother. And touch your mother. Cause I'm a mother lover.
just to be clear...
above is a reference to http://www.hulu.com/watch/72434/saturday-night-live-digital-short-motherlover-censored
AIEEEEEE! NO HULU IN AUSTRALIA!!! Anyway, I'm really sorry I missed by half a week Devin, that would have been bomb.
Post a Comment