Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Building Momentum

The Dragon Brothers blog that I share with my close high school friends, whom I was just visiting in New York for Thanksgiving, has been pretty dead recently, as we've all either sought work, fell into the doldrums, or both. I could tell you about the reason why I've been having a hard time writing for it -- or doing anything stimulating in Seattle -- but why do that when you can just read about it?

The Town Ends With You


Thus proving that when, instead of trying to pack abstruse abstractions into two paragraphs for this blog, I expand them across seven pages, they become no less unintelligible.

Robin, your mixtapes are the fuel for my passion. Your second one sent me surging through the second half of that post. If you can, keep them coming.

I'm finally set to start unpacking my mother's things, with all the necessary storage space acquired and soon to be arranged. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Ugen said...

To the EPIC HERO: good luck sir. Know that I back your ventures fully, no matter what they may be. How could I not, after you chose 'Guilty'?

Robin said...

i'm so glad you're digging the mixes. i was actually thinking about you when making one part of the second mix.


i would keep you guessing all day, but there's too much music and who's to say which one of us is responsible for any particular part.

48:15-51:00