Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Louis Armstrong meets The Lion King meets Passion

Discovery. The best argument I've heard so far for using iTunes Genius Mixes.

Boom.

5 comments:

Robin said...

"happiness is simply your dreams coming true and your dreams will come true if you are just true to you."

translation...

"if you're honest about yourself and the scope of your life, you will meet your dreams"

translation...

"if you lower your expectations, you will live happily"




---

"there's someone special in there waiting who cant wait to meet you"

pure crack.



----



this is like Scatman J seeing Lebanon through to its full potential as an anthem of the people.

Ugen said...

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

Robin said...

If being your true self means being a pirate (probably because you play hockey with them), then I think that's what Scatman would want.

I approve.

Hezballah said...

I must be George Bush cause I feel like I'm on a boat! (i.e., MA)

Robin said...

could what you just wrote be a reference to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ntMluaKA_c

??