Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tentative Playlist -- Euge's Sister's Wedding


1. t-pain
2. t-pain
3. t-pain
4. akon & t-pain
5. chocolate rain
6. chocolate rain feat. t-pain "choclate pain"
7. just normal t-pain
8. Slow dance -- "Every breath you take" (t-pain cover)
9. robin delivers intoxicated speech about t-pain
10. t-pain
11. robin delivers apology about previous speech, rambling into second speech about t-pain
12. billie jean (t-pain cover)
13. robin sings t-pain with acoustic guitar
14. eugene sings t-pain with acoustic guitar
15. robin and eugene do John Travolta & Olivia Newton John duet "summer nights" (auto-tune optional)
16-40. 25 consecutive MJ songs while I cry into the microphone
41. concluding slow dance-- Elton John feat. T-Pain "Can you feel the Love tonight"

8 comments:

MCJoaqabout said...

Euge's Sister's Wedding ft. T-Pain.

It looks like it could be a truly t-painful night for all parties involved.

Robin said...

one of these days, we should have a t-pain & joose themed evening

or just a t-pain & joose party or something to this effect.

imagine... a cooler of joose, several hours of t-pain and an auto-tune hooked up to a speaker

Ugen said...

"Hey, three invitations to Anna's wedding! Who should I invite...Robin, Eugene...aaaand T-Pain."

Robin said...

T-pain does not need wedding invitations.

And I don't know if he would go, given that it is not on a boat.

now, if your sister wants to have it on a boat, I will put in a good word.

Ugen said...

Speaking of, Joaq, you are officially invited to the wedding. Can't believe I didn't before.

Robin said...

just to clear this up:

"wedding" is a eugephemism for "t-pain + joose party" there is no wedding, just t-pain & joose.

ColonelB said...

Can I sing "tater tots" and "roti roti roti"?

Shua said...

Don't forget to leave a dance between the bride and her 'father,' Robin, to the sweet lullabies of "I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper)"