There is only one thing missing, one corner left undecorated, one last piece of the puzzle: someone with whom to intimately share all this. A girlfriend or boyfriend. But the women I encounter at the University of Washington lack zest, and the men who frequent my favorite clubs are too often indiscreet. So, in seeking to finish furnishing my life, I have turned to the source from which I furnished my house: the redoubtable craigslist.
As I ever seek only the most sincere and meaningful of discourse, I decided to take a risk and be perfectly honest about my innermost feelings.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2cp
Please let me know what you think.
7 comments:
Devin.
My GOD. This is seriously the funniest thing you have ever posted.
I can't read it without imagining your man-child voice reading it aloud, Robin.
"Hello ladies of the internet!"
If only I had said that to TBF Girl.
Women of the internet, Behold me!
HAHAHA...
this was a dangerous thing to see while working...
ahaha.....can we please send this guy a reply?
not "a boy toy to be tossed aside"
Yes!Yes!Yes!
See that's the real question... did you create this for amusement, Devin? and if so, who is the dude in the photo?
I wish I could make this up. This is a legitimate craigslist entry. Adrian Harris found it, or a screen capture of it, and sent it to me.
It's really just too good to be true.
Post a Comment